Rose with Grace LLC., works very closely with our manufacturers, as well as the CPSC to ensure that everything we make is completely safe for your sweet little one. Safety is and always will be our #1 concern.
All toys intended for use by children 12 years of age and under must be third party tested and be certified in a Children’s Product Certificate as compliant to the federal toy safety standard enacted by Congress. Otherwise, it is indeed illegal to sell toys that fall in that manner. That's what makes Rose with Grace LLC different than others!
Each item is tested thoroughly before sending it on it's way to you. That is why the TAT for these items are longer then usual. Not only is every item in my shop made by myself, but all of them are tested as well. Which that process isn't a simple 1, 2, 3.
- Teethers can be fully submerged in warm soapy water to hand clean unless they have any parts made of wood. The wood rings and beads are untreated and should only be spot cleaned with a damp cloth.
- DO NOT put any rings with wood into the freezer.
- While these teethers are meant for little ones, they should never be used while an adult isn't present. The small beads are a choking hazard.
- If you notice any defect on a bead or ring when you receive your item, please email us at email@example.com RIGHT AWAY. I will gladly fix it. Never give the product to your child/children if you notice something wrong.
- Over time beads and rings may show signs of wear. Silicone and wood items purchased from Rose with Grace LLC have a 6 month shelf life. Any defects noticed after 6 months will not be replaced.
- All silicone products we at Rose with Grace sell are certified safe. All silicone products meet the following safety standards:
- BPA FREE
- 100% non-toxic
- Lead free
- PVC free
- Mercury free
- Phthalate free
- FDA Approved, food-grade silicone
- Tasteless / Odorless
- In compliance with CE, FDA, AS/NZS ISO 8124, CPSIA, ASTM F963, EN-71
- Rose with Grace LLC is a registered business with the U.S Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSA). All items sold on the website have been sent in for third-party testing at a CSPA facility and have passed. Teething items go through rigorous testing because they are meant to go in the mouths of little ones. We make sure to test each and every product before sending it to you. Certificates of compliance are available if requested.